Indulge in the rich, decadent goodness of homemade brownies in just 40 minutes using our Brownie Dry Mix! These dense, fudgy brownies are perfect to satisfy your next chocolate craving. Easy to assemble and great for snacking on the go.
½ (115 g) cup butter
1 box brownie mix
2. Line an 8x8 inch metal baking pan with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
3. Melt the butter and allow it to slightly cool.
4. Whisk together the melted butter and eggs in a large bowl.
6. Fold in the brownie mix until fully combined.
7. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies should still be a bit sticky.
9. Cool the brownies to room temperature.
10. Cut into squares and enjoy.
Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
If you've been searching for the best granola recipe that combines a smoky-sweet flavour and a delightful crunch, you've come to the right place. This unique twist on a classic favourite is an easy way to elevate your breakfast and snack game.
This Granola is perfect for yogurt parfaits, smoothie bowls, salad toppers, or a crunchy snack on its own!