LEMON GLAZED WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY SCONES
Easy White Chocolate Raspberry Scones with a Lemon Glaze
This Vanilla Bean Scone Mix recipe features a delectable combination of raspberries and white chocolate, taking the classic scone to new heights of deliciousness. To elevate the flavour profile even further, we suggest topping these already delightful scones with a zesty lemon glaze. This recipe is quick and easy to follow, requiring just a handful of ingredients, allowing you to prepare a batch of scrumptious scones in no time. Perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea, these scones are a delectable treat to savour and share.
Pro Tip: Using cold butter and folding the dough several times before cutting will create wonderful layers when baking! Cut into smaller wedges for a wee bite with your afternoon tea.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the dry mix in a large bowl. Remove ¼ cup of the dry mixture and set aside.
4. Using your hands, work butter into the dry mix until pea-sized pieces form. Leave some visible pieces of butter.
5. Add the milk, raspberries, and white chocolate chips and stir just until the dough comes together. Do not over mix.
6. Sprinkle the reserved dry mix on a clean surface and take the dough out of the bowl. Fold the dough in half several times, pressing down each time, incorporating the excess dry mix.
7. Pat the dough into a 9 inch round. Cut the dough into 12 equal wedges.
Place scones on the prepared pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes until bottoms are golden brown.
For the glaze:1. Whisk together the icing sugar and lemon juice. Add more lemon juice or icing sugar if needed for your desired consistency. Add lemon zest to the glaze to boost the lemon flavour.
2. Drizzle the glaze on the warm scones. For a further indulgence, top with a dollop of Provisions Bumbleberry Jam and enjoy!
Cooled scones can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
If you've been searching for the best granola recipe that combines a smoky-sweet flavour and a delightful crunch, you've come to the right place. This unique twist on a classic favourite is an easy way to elevate your breakfast and snack game.
This Granola is perfect for yogurt parfaits, smoothie bowls, salad toppers, or a crunchy snack on its own!