Perfectly Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
These pancakes are the definition of fluffy perfection. Light, airy, and oh so delicious goodness in just 20 minutes using our Buttermilk Pancake Dry Mix! This classic buttermilk pancake mix is a real crowd pleaser and easy to assemble. Add chopped fruit, berries or chocolate to make it extra special.
2 cups (480 mL) milk
2 Tbsp (30 mL) vegetable or canola oil
1 box pancake mix
Butter for frying
1. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat and add butter.
2. While the pan is heating up, whisk together the milk, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
3. Add the pancake mix to the wet ingredients and whisk until just combined. Do not over mix.
4. Scoop ¼ cup portions of batter into the pan.
5. Cook until bubbles on the surface of the pancake start to pop.
6. Flip the pancakes and continue cooking until cooked through and golden brown.
7. Add more butter to the pan and continue making pancakes until the batter is finished.
8. Serve immediately. Topping suggestions include maple syrup, butter, fresh fruit, whip cream, provisions jam
This recipe can easily be cut in half. Simply measure out 1 ¼ cup of dry mix and use half the amount of wet ingredients.
If you've been searching for the best granola recipe that combines a smoky-sweet flavour and a delightful crunch, you've come to the right place. This unique twist on a classic favourite is an easy way to elevate your breakfast and snack game.
This Granola is perfect for yogurt parfaits, smoothie bowls, salad toppers, or a crunchy snack on its own!