CHEDDAR & CHIVE BISCUITS
Savoury Cheddar and Chive Biscuits
Cheesy chive biscuits in just 25 minutes using our Cheddar & Chive Biscuit mix! Serve these savoury biscuits alongside your morning eggs, spicy chili or your favourite soup. Pro Tip: Using cold butter and folding the dough several times before cutting will create wonderful layers when baking!
1 box biscuit mix
½ cup (115 g) cold butter, cut into small cubes
1 cup (230 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
¾ cup (180 mL) cold milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the dry mix in a large bowl. Remove ¼ cup of the dry mixture and set aside.
4. Using your hands, work butter into the dry mix until pea-sized pieces form.
Leave some visible pieces of butter.
5. Fold in the shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Add the milk and stir just until the dough comes together. Do not over mix.
7. Sprinkle the reserved dry mix on a clean surface. Fold the dough in half several
times, pressing down each time, incorporating the excess dry mix.
8. Pat the dough into a 9 inch round.
9. Cut the dough into 12 equal wedges.
12. Serve warm and enjoy with a dollop of Provisions French Onion Jam.
Cooled biscuits can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
If you've been searching for the best granola recipe that combines a smoky-sweet flavour and a delightful crunch, you've come to the right place. This unique twist on a classic favourite is an easy way to elevate your breakfast and snack game.
This Granola is perfect for yogurt parfaits, smoothie bowls, salad toppers, or a crunchy snack on its own!