VANILLA BEAN SCONES
The Perfect Vanilla Bean Scones
These buttery and flaky scones are ready in just 25 minutes using Provisions Vanilla Bean Scone Mix! Real vanilla beans add a luxurious touch to these decadent scones. Pro Tip: Using cold butter and folding the dough several times before cutting will create wonderful layers when baking! Cut into smaller wedges for a wee bite with your afternoon tea.
½ cup (115 g) cold butter, cut into small cubes
¾ (180 mL) cup cold milk
1 tsp (5 mL) granulated sugar, for sprinkling
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the dry mix in a large bowl. Remove ¼ cup of the dry mixture and set aside.
6. Sprinkle the reserved dry mix on a clean surface. Fold the dough in half several times, pressing down each time, incorporating the excess dry mix.
7. Pat the dough into a 9 inch round.
8. Cut the dough into 12 equal wedges.
9. Place scones on the prepared pan and sprinkle with the granulated sugar.
10. Bake for 12-15 minutes until bottoms are golden brown.
11. Serve warm and enjoy with a dollop of Provisions Jam and enjoy.
Cooled scones can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
If you've been searching for the best granola recipe that combines a smoky-sweet flavour and a delightful crunch, you've come to the right place. This unique twist on a classic favourite is an easy way to elevate your breakfast and snack game.
This Granola is perfect for yogurt parfaits, smoothie bowls, salad toppers, or a crunchy snack on its own!