RASPBERRY JAM BROWNIES
Decadent Red Raspberry Jam Brownies
Indulge in the delightful fusion of two irresistible treats with our mouthwatering Raspberry Jam Brownie recipe! Bursting with rich, fudgy chocolate goodness and complemented by the luscious sweetness of tangy raspberry jam, these decadent brownies are an absolute delight for your taste buds.
Delicious on their own or paired with vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer treat!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line an 8x8 inch metal baking pan with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and allow it to slightly cool.
- Whisk together the melted butter and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the brownie mix and fold together until fully combined.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Pro tip: Wet your hands and spread the batter using your fingers!
- Drop dollops of raspberry jam all over the top of the brownies. Using a knife or a skewer, swirl the raspberry jam through the brownie to create a ripple effect on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies should still be a bit sticky.
- Cool the brownies to room temperature. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
If you've been searching for the best granola recipe that combines a smoky-sweet flavour and a delightful crunch, you've come to the right place. This unique twist on a classic favourite is an easy way to elevate your breakfast and snack game.
This Granola is perfect for yogurt parfaits, smoothie bowls, salad toppers, or a crunchy snack on its own!