SMOKED HONEY GRANOLA
Delicious Smoked Honey Granola
If you've been searching for the best granola recipe that combines a smoky-sweet flavour and a delightful crunch, you've come to the right place. This unique twist on a classic favourite is an easy way to elevate your breakfast and snack game.
This Granola is perfect for yogurt parfaits, smoothie bowls, salad toppers, or a crunchy snack on its own!
1 cup shredded coconut
½ cup sesame seeds
½ cup cashews, roughly chopped
½ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
½ cup (1 jar) Provisions Smoked Honey
¼ cup oil
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread mixture out on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- After 30 minutes or until golden brown, remove from the oven and stir the granola.
- Leave to cool at room temperature and enjoy in a yogurt parfait or on its own.
To keep crispy and fresh, store in an airtight container.