SPICED APPLE WHISKY SOUR
Spiced Apple Whisky Sour
Warming spices and the fruit of fall make this cocktail the ultimate wingman for all your holiday gatherings and dinners! The secret sauce? Our Spiced Apple Whisky Jelly as a simple syrup! Trust us, it's the simplest, yummiest trick to concocting drinks that'll have everyone craving for more and singing your mixology praises!
- 2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Spiced Apple Whisky Jelly
- 1/2 ounce egg white (optional)
- Rimmer - Spiced Apple Whisky Jelly, brown sugar or cane sugar
- Melt your required amount of Spiced Apple Whisky Jelly in a heat safe bowl in the microwave (10-15 seconds) or double boiler.
- To rim the glass: Brush some of the melted Jelly on to your glass and press into sugar. Hosting Tip: The jelly and sugar harden slightly which means you can prep rimmed glasses ahead of time before guests arrive!
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, liquified jelly, (and egg white if using) to a shaker, and dry-shake for 30 seconds without ice
- Add ice and shake again for 15–20 seconds until chilled
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice, or into a coupe without ice.
- Garnish: Have fun with it! Apple, cinnamon sticks, or a sprig of rosemary